“To live is to be slowly born” ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
I’m a practitioner of somatic therapies including sensorimotor psychotherapy and pre and perinatal therapy. I’m currently based in Madrid, Spain.
As well as workshops for exploring early life experiences, I offer 2 types of sessions:
In pre and perinatal sessions, as well as using craniosacral therapy, I draw on my training in pre and perinatal therapy, and sensorimotor therapy, to support children and parents to strengthen and enjoy their unique connection. I also offer sessions to adults with an interest to explore their earliest experiences.
Implicit Movement sessions offer an opportunity to weave impulses for movement into the process of creating greater wellbeing. The framework here is a sensorimotor psychotherapeutic approach. These sessions explore the body’s deep knowing of what is needed, in the moment, for healing and transformation. Should more challenging material emerge, sessions are intended to provide a safe space to integrate imprints from both early and unresolved or overwhelming experiences.
My focus in any session is to support each person’s potential for self-healing, self-discovery and living from a deeper connection to their own extensive possibilities.
People who most benefit from sessions with me include those who are experiencing any of the following:
- an interest in holistic approaches to healing
- curiosity about cultivating inner resources
- engaged in or wanting to be engaged in a process of self-discovery
- wanting to address the effects of unresolved trauma imprints
- looking for support with a healing process
- wanting to feel more connected to your body, your life, and the bigger world.
- curiosity about possible birth-related imprints
- looking for ways to feel more connected with your children
- looking for support in bonding with your baby
For people experiencing serious psychological challenges it is important that a licensed mental health practitioner be consulted before having a session with me.